Mineral Healing Clay Mask Powder
Contains: Bentonite, Kaolin, Zeolite
No additives, no fillers, 100% natural Australian Healing Clay
Nature’s Gifts – The TL Collection Clay Masks DIY
DIY clay or mud masks are fun and quick and easy to prepare. The TL Collection has created a wonderful blend of Australian Natural Clays for you to make your own clay mask in the comfort of your own home. Get the family together or a bunch of friends, apply The TL Collection DIY clay mask and let the giggles begin, you really cannot take anyone seriously when they are wearing a clay mask!
Furthermore, you can actually see it working before your very eyes. The mask will dry in patches with those areas taking longer to dry requiring extra work, and there are many reasons for this, tiredness, blemishes, abrasions, to name but just a few. They are easy to remove you just need a facecloth and a bowl of warm water. Leaves your skin silky soft to touch and oh so squeaky clean.
The TL Collection DIY Clay Mask contains Bentonite, Kaolin, and Zeolite. Bentonite is used for its healing abilities and contains loads of nutrients and health-giving minerals such as calcium, magnesium, iron, and potassium. Bentonite absorbs excess sebum and unclogs pores exfoliates, and is wonderful to treat tired and/or blemished skin. Kaolin gently exfoliates, removing dead and dry skin cells and is a lovely soft gentle clay, leaving your skin feeling soft, moisturized, and noticeably brighter. Zeolite is also added as it contains many healing minerals and rare earth, and together these three pure natural Australian resources create a beautiful healing face mask that you can make at home and is suitable for both males and females, young and old and all those in between, and is safe for the most sensitive of skin.
To create your own clay mask you will need:
- A small bowl made from wood, porcelain, glass or pottery
- A small wooden spoon or spatula
- 2 teaspoons of The TL Collection DIY Clay Mask
- 2 teaspoons pure water
Clay Masks DIY Directions:
- Place The TL Collection DIY clay mask into the bowl. Slowly add the water and mix with a wooden spoon until a light, smooth and creamy paste is obtained. Firm enough (but not too thick) to be applied to your face with a brush or small wooden spatula
- Let the preparation rest for a few minutes. Add more water if required.
- Apply the clay mask to your face in a thin layer (approximately 5mm)
- Leave the mask on for 5-15 minutes or until the mask has dried.
- Wipe the mask off with a facecloth soaked with lukewarm water
- Leaves your skin fresh, hydrated, glowing and rejuvenated.
The TL Collection clay masks DIY makes an ideal base to add more of nature’s gifts, such as honey, essential oils etc. Nature provides so much of what we need to look after our bodies, internally and externally. I hope you enjoy making your own clay mask and please revisit our website for more hints and ideas on how you can improve your health and wellbeing just by utilizing nature’s gifts.